EU-GIVE : a dedicated coaching for the collaborative economy
A European pilot project gives you access to a whole range of new support services....
- You have launched or will launch very soon a collective economy platform with headquarter in Brussels
- And you want to contribute to the sustainable development (economic but also social and environmental) of Brussels.
- You are interested in sharing experiences with other Brussels and/or European platforms.
Then apply to be one of the 15 beneficiaries of a pilot project which give access to new support services.
Funded by the European Union, the EU-GIVE project is a pilot project of 2 years to develop and test potential new dedicated non-financial support services of the Enterprise Europe Network for entrepreneurs from the collaborative economy. The project has a particular focus on social economy and sustainable development.
The European Commission defined it as “business models where activities are facilitated by collaborative platforms that create an open marketplace for the temporary use of goods or services often provided by private individuals. The collaborative economy involves three categories of actors:
- service providers who share assets, resources, time and/or skills — these can be private individuals offering services on an occasional basis (‘peers’) or service providers acting in their professional capacity (« professional services providers ;»);
- users of these;
- and intermediaries that connect — via an online platform — providers with users and that facilitate transactions between them (‘collaborative platforms’).
Collaborative economy transactions generally do not involve a change of ownership and can be carried out for profit or not-for-profit. »
You could benefit not only from traditional services from Enterprise Europe Network (EEN):
- advisory support and services for growth, innovation and for facing the challenges of the Single market;
- intermediation to discover other platforms and initiatives and support transfer of knowledge and experiences ;
- advisory support to increase your innovation capacities.
But also from dedicated services notably:
- A joint local training will be organized, depending on the local needs identified and to foster peer-learning;
- Exchange of profiles to foster inspiration and replication of ideas ;
- Coaching for the most advanced platform for further improvement of the business model, notably to raise funding and ensure profitability
- Webinars will be organized by EU-GIVE partners on issues commons to several countries.
Please note that no financial support is offered as part of EU-GIVE.
The support is designed on the basis of your needs. We will thus start with an individual need assessment leading to the elaboration of an action plan jointly agreed with you. Adapted coaching support will be offered to the most advanced platforms.
Send an email to Camille Lépinay email@example.com by 20 March 2019
- A short presentation of your platform (or hyperlink to the presentation on your website)
- A short description of your needs
- A business plan.
The information will, of course, be treated as confidential.
This project is co-financed by the European Union.
The sole responsibility of this content lies with the author. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein