Where can I open my office?

Before choosing where to set up your office, you should check the provisions of the regional land allocation plan, as well any relevant specific land allocation plans.

In fact, these plans determine the maximum surface area permitted by zone and by activity.

For offices located specifically in mixed zones or residential zones, you also need to consult the remaining admissible office space map (CASBA) of the regional land allocation plan (enter an address and click, in the right-hand column under PRAS, on "offices"; then click on the point designating the address to find out the surface area still admissible for offices).

In many cases, before setting up your business, you will need to obtain a planning permit from the municipality.

Updated 28/07/2017


call 1819

Mon-Fri from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
and Tue from 5 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Service free of charge except call costs at local rate

infopoint 1819

Mon-Fri from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Ch. de Charleroi 110, 1060 Brussels


Follow us