+32 2 548 22 11
Services available for a fee
Created in 2001 thanks to FEDER funds as part of the European financing Objective II, Brusoc is a financing tool specially dedicated to the economic revitalizing of neighborhoods in the Zone d'Intervention Prioritaire (ZIP or Area of Prime Concern) in the Brussels Region by creating local and sustainable employment.
A partner of the local and social economy, Brusoc is intended for a public that has no access to bank financing. All applications are the subject of a personalized accompaniment in order to perpetuate the developed activities.
Brusoc is closely collaborating with the Local Economy Offices, business centers...
- Economic revitalizing of neighborhoods in the Zone d'Intervention Prioritaire of the Brussels-Capital Region by creating local and sustainable employment.
- Financing self-employed persons, small companies, and social economy projects.
- Personalized accompaniment along the course of the intervention and managing assistance.
- Any activity located in the zone d'Intervention Prioritaire in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- having trouble getting a bank loan
- bringing a minimum of own funds
Between € 1,250 and € 95,000
4% (except for treasury loans: 5%)
- Micro-credit for freelancers: from € 1,250 to € 25,000
- Start-up funds for companies being created or developed: from € 5,000 to € 95,000
- A subordinated loan for social economy or insertion projects:
from € 5,000 to € 75,000
- Treasury loan of € 7,500 for up to a year