+32 2 548 22 11
Services available for a fee
Much more than a mere finance partner, the Brussels Regional Investment Company (SRIB/GIMB) helps, counsels, and informs companies throughout their development and growth.
Supported companies :
- set up in the Brussels-Capital Region (19 municipalities)
- constituted under the legal form of an S.A or an S.P.R.L.
- having existed for more than 5 years
Intervention types :
- Loan (3 to 5 years; rate based on the risk)
- Capital (minority interest)
- Convertible obligation
The project promoter must submit a business plan to the Brussels Regional Investment Company . This plan will be examined during a meeting with a SRIB analyst, and will then be presented to the investment committee. If the file is declared as being admissible, a detailed business plan will be devised, followed by an in-depth analysis of the file. SRIB decides to invest, or not, on the basis of this analysis.