Sectoral environmental conditons
Sectoral or specific conditions in terms of the environment or safety govern certain activity sectors
Industrial or artisanal sector, or use of certain devices
- dry cleaning
- temporary or mobile sites
- decontaminating sites of buildings or structures containing asbestos and asbestos encapsulation sites;
- service stations;
- static transformers with nominal power between 250 and 1,000 kVA;
- standing accumulator batteries or standing accumulators and fixed installations for recharging accumulators;
- abattoirs/slaughterhouses and other establishments;
- installations performing operations using micro-organisms or pathogenic organisms or genetically modified organisms;
- steam appliances;
- end-of-life vehicle elimination centres;
- refrigeration installations;
- certain sectors consuming organic solvents
- the storage of extremely flammable, easily flammable, flammable and combustible liquids;
Environment Brussels had some "good practices" manuals (FR) for a series of sectors/machines on its website.
The food sector
And do not forget to respect the regulation on the treatment of animal waste.
However, the fact that there are operating conditions applicable to certain sectors or installations does not exempt the operator from obtaining, when necessary, the environmental permit.