Sustainable modes of transport and energy improvement of the production process
The Brussels Capital Region supports projects which improve the quality of the environment and offers a maximum subsidy of €80,000 to companies making investments concerning the adoption of sustainable modes of transport and the energy improvement of production processes.
The intervention rate is up to 45% for micro and small companies (sliding scale for medium and large companies). The investment must be at least €7,500 (€5,000 for bicycles) and must concern one of the following areas:
- the adoption of sustainable modes of transport
- the acquisition of bicycles, electric vehicles, hybrids or those with fuel batteries as well as any related developments;
- the energy improvement of your production processes
- the recovery or recycling of the heat produced by your production plants;
- the installation of devices designed to limit losses or reduce the energy consumption of your production processes.
Attention : several grants of Brussels Economy and Employment have been modified on 25 March 2019. We are updating our site in the coming weeks. Recent info is available on primespme.brussels.