The network of economic and commercial attachés
What is it?
Before leaving to conquer new markets, whether you are a beginner or already familiar with exports, the team from the "internationalisation support" cell from hub.brussels are available to help you:
- define the prerequisites for any export and establish a feasibility diagnosis;
- launch a market study and a search for partners in collaboration with the economic and commercial contacts in the countries targeted;
- learn about the legal and customs-related aspects concerning export procedures and financing.
To support your export plans, you can call on 88 economic or commercial attachés present on every continent. This network is managed by hub.brussels. They support you throughout your market path, and their services are free.
The mission of the attachés
- inform you of the legislative aspects and business culture in the country concerned;
- find a local partner or distributor;
- target prospects;
- facilitate access to local authorities;
- help you take part in a fair;
- organise your business meetings;
- help you set up a subsidiary or a representative office.
How can you contact them?
Each year, the economic attachés come to Brussels for B2B meetings with Brussels companies. These contacts days are a great chance to present your export plans and receive personalised support.