Recruitment grant for specific projects
Although most grants concern specific categories of jobseekers, there is one that focuses more so on your activities, rather than on the profile of your new recruit. This is the recruitment grant for specific projects.
If, as a Brussels SME, you recruit a jobseeker registered with Actiris (regardless of whether they are compensated, regardless of how long they have been looking for work, regardless of their qualifications or age, etc.) and you allocate him/her to a "specific project" on a full-time basis, you can claim a financial intervention of €40 - 50,000 over 2 years. Enough to help you with hiring decisions...
But what are these specific projects? They may be:
- the study, research, technical updating of new products, processes or services;
- the promotion and development of your activities outside of the European Union;
- the saving of raw materials;
- the mastery of the energy performance of your company;
- the obtainment of environmental certificates or labels;
- the introduction of a quality assurance system;
- the improvement of well-being at work
Consult the details of this aid including the intervention amounts, conditions concerned and approaches involved (French/ Dutch) or contact Brussels Economy and Employment (part of the Brussels regional public service).